Ranking
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
It's not like you play 24/7 for three years.
It might just be that 15 minutes daily, bidaily, twice a week...

Or you play hardcore for a while then take a break for a month or two. I've come and gone over my three years and it helps, because you, as well as the community, changes over that times and your interests in it are renewed for a while, until you leave again. I've seen some, though, that have never left. They've been as hardcore on TB since they day I started.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
How can you play a game for three years straight? I get sick of Toribash after 15 minutes of playing it.
Even when I started out in Toribash, if I would ever think of Toribash I would rather think of the forums.

This.
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
This.

I don't play all day 24/7.There were days where I didn't even play.
I play because I made the game...

jks.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
I play(ed) it because it's a unique and fun experience. No such thing as pre-defined moves or combos, here you have to painstakingly move your fist into Ukes face if you want to punch him, not just push a button and watch it happen. There's been nothing like it before, and i found that innovation enthralling. I guess the initial fire died out somewhat, since i'm not all that interested any more.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I agree with sid, is like a pub; Better than a pub today (at least where I live).
no curfew at a certain time, no problems whit owner, no problems with fighting.
cool.
I just love this game,its just so original.Addicting and the community is just hilarious XD.But In a sense I do use it to get away from my real life cause I have no friends apart from this community
Last edited by Tyzo; Aug 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM. Reason: EDIT
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Well, toribash is freackin addictive..
Especially the forums.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020