Toribash
Original Post
Multiclient suggestion, remove it
you can not play with people in your house, you have to change your ip for it to work, sometimes it even kicks you out for nothing, once I pinged in a aikido tourney and my account that pinged was still there, it was timed out and I was late for the aikido tourney seriously, idk if this will even help, they would probably change there proxys to have different ips...
-----
And I really hope this is a valid section or suggestion
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Aug 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Thellian View Post
I do wait my turn...I just play in other servers while I wait.

A simple fix isn't to make it impossible to multiclient, but to make it so the same IP can't be in a server more than once.

wait your turn in one server instead of waiting in 2 technically this could be a infracment thing because you could earn twice as much TC than you could if youre in official servers

Guys, what Lushsmoke is saying is that he WANTS to be able to play with two players on the same ip on one server.
Multiclient and Local Network
Hello, Me and my brother have problem, we cant play together on the same room, I mean we use the same router to connect to internet. So can you do something to allow play more person on local network without get banned for multiclient? Thx, that was realy annoying when we want to play together and some people say that they will report us :/
genpaku,theres no way to know its your brother or not,that why you just cant play on official server,but you still can play on private or 1 in private and other on public,its for prevent for farming tc.
no u

I would be sad if i could no-longer decapitate and dismember my own children. I need some kind of (mc) style set up. LAN option would be my preferred

I would Love to see NON TC online muticlienting continue. & i would really love to see a new offline/Lan option .

for the online:-
just keep the realtime ghost and the TC/QI out of the (mc)able rooms.
I think that if u make an IP check on entry, - have the RealTimeGhost trigger an off if there are (mc) detected in a non TC room. -
- have a kicked(no multiclienting in TC rooms) trigger for the TC/ rooms.
i think this would work, allowing only a single account per IP for the rooms that offer TC, and let (mc)'s in the rooms that dont offer TC,

i can see that including a serverside set of code for the LAN option would have issues, but if there was a way to do it safely . . .
I would be Berry Berry Berry Happy if i could slaughter my mates and my children on the home network while i have the internet off.
Signature Permissions no
You can MC in private rooms without issue, it's only official ones (the static mod rooms & tournaments) that it's a no no. There are various reasons why we don't allow it in those and I CBA repeating them all.

Just make your own room & play with whoever you want in it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you