Ranking
The reason the upload isn't working for you proberly is the name being too long. You should either make the words shorter or leave one of them out. For example having Jisse infront of the name doesn't really make it much more informative (and is kinda against the forum rules). For example it could be just spar_practice_def.
---
Oh and remove caps.
---
I had a look at the mod and as with the first one I think you could have done a lot more witht the idea. here are some things you could do:
- Make them come from different direction, but not only from sides or from behind but also from below and from above.
- Make some of them come at you in pairs or even groups.
- Use bounce and some well placed objects to make the balls you've already dodge come back to haunt you.
Last edited by Obazu; Feb 17, 2013 at 09:22 PM.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Again, another great, and very helpful idea.
But, not every hit is gonna come from one direction.
Try to make the balls come from different spots.

The balls would easily collide if I made them come from diffrent directions. Them having a high bounce rate makes them fuck eachother up as well.

Originally Posted by Obazu View Post
The reason the upload isn't working for you proberly is the name being too long. You should either make the words shorter or leave one of them out. For example having Jisse infront of the name doesn't really make it much more informative (and is kinda against the forum rules). For example it could be just spar_practice_def.

I had a look at the mod and as with the first one I think you could have done a lot more witht the idea. here are some things you could do:
- Make them come from different direction, but not only from sides or from behind but also from below and from above.
- Make some of them come at you in pairs or even groups.
- Use bounce and some well placed objects to make the balls you've already dodge come back to haunt you.

Thanks for sorting that out. Good ideas.
After testing : Great mod. Like oba and d3 said, it would be better with balls that coming from different directions, but I seen in my test balls become mad when they touch each others.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I'd like a different version but maybe more stylish. On top of a pillar for example. Would also enjoy the dodging balls being other shapes like a bar sweeping the floor or a long spear. M04R.
PM me with any and all questions
asdassaddasd... Uke keeps falling on me...

Overall, good mod. I had some freeplay and decided to hit them all.

I can't see thehitmissThings. Because I'm in 3.9.
私の顔にそれを言う。
There is something strange, i want to do my usual opener (contract left pec, extend other, lower right shoulder, turn right chest and lumbares) and the move is different, but its -30 grav. What is happening ?

My test :

I will finished that when ill have more time ;)
Attached Files
mocu balls dodging.rpl (264.2 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by Mocucha; Feb 18, 2013 at 12:53 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash