Ranking
View Poll Results: Which online game's most addicting/fun?
World of warcraft
13 Votes / 17.11%
Runescape
7 Votes / 9.21%
Toribash
54 Votes / 71.05%
Kal online
1 Votes / 1.32%
war hammer online
1 Votes / 1.32%
Lord of the rings online
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KROOK View Post
well a while back runescape used to be a really good game with A LOT less players and a lot less noobs,hackers and little children so runescape WAS good but has now failed majorly. Toribash is great when you make some friends because you can make a server n chill back with ya buds n have a laugh so i voted toribash, plus there is more then one way to break an addiction to online games, such as just getting addicted to something else like Xbox live or smoking.

FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Toribash and Special Force Online.SF is ADDICTIVE!
Philippines has it and i also heard about a usf
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
Originally Posted by Arctichunter View Post
that part made me laugh...

Sad part is, it's true. I had to "quit" twice simply because I couldn't afford the subscription anymore! Didn't touch the game for over 4 months, now.

Anyways, voted for World of Warcraft.
♠NO♠
Phantasy Star Online, which seems to have been curiously not on the list.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I played Mu, Lineage II, 10-days trial of WoW, Tibia, Runescape, and some online shooters.
The best MMOs I played were the first three...I cant say which was best.
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Phantasy Star Online, which seems to have been curiously not on the list.

i am sorry i only listed games that i've played.
||||7th dan black belt||||
Yeah i have not played Wow too but i think i spent more money for MU Online then on Toribash... But who knows i have played Toribash only 2months (I have spent only some 2$ [in latvian money its 1ls] but on MU every weekend i was spending some 2$.Now i don't play MU Online but i think i will spent more money on Toribash now (i want booster ,starts to salivate* )
Last edited by Hykimachi; Mar 25, 2009 at 06:00 PM.