Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thanks for the responses guys
I haven't been really working that hard on it, maybe like 30 mins every other day, but htat's because of how my weight lifting sessions leave me really exhausted.

Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Why on earth do you want to know how to handstand?
You do gymnastics or something?

At the moment I'm working on doing handstand push ups without a wall, and a 90 degree push up (which I'm fairly close to, I can already do a planche push up)

-----
By "close to" I mean like 2-3 months

I can only barely do 1 planche
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 6, 2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
If you can planche, then handstand should be no problem.

But before those 90degree pushups, I suggest you get used to: frog stand to handstand
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
But before those 90degree pushups, I suggest you get used to: frog stand to handstand

alright thanks
Im following
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...paNmV2E#t=104s

but im not worried about the strength needed to do a handstand, as I said earlier I just suck at balance
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
It will take you as long as you to find out how to find your balance.
For some people it's faster, and others longer.
Well, I just tried a handstand today on a hard wooden floor (no wall) with no training what-so-ever and I succeeded in pulling off a 5 second handstand :3

Don't waste time preparing and wearing safety equipment, just do it over and over again until you succeed if you really want to do a handstand.

Another example of this would be learning to ride a bike for the first time without a helmet, pads or training wheels. It might seem hard at first but I did it quite easily.
Last edited by Dose; Dec 8, 2011 at 07:48 PM.
Dose is dead.