Toribash
Original Post
Illegal moves
I think Lifting should be Illegal, all it does is put you in a position you don't want to be in......
Ah Shit.
Aikido is a real thing? Anyways, all you have to do is lift harder and lift first.

Anti-not not supported
Lets not just talk about lifting here..
You are suggesting to make certain moves "illegal" in a physics based strategy fighting game.
"Strategy." Having your own methods of completing an objective (winning) is what makes multiplayer
games so much fun! Here you face people who do moves that they think will help them win,
that type of freedom should be ensured! Limiting our freedom would make Toribash a dictatorship.
No Kim Jong-Hampa plz!
~ILOVEMYDEMOCRACY#NotSupported
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Why make those effective moves illegal? If you know how to counter them, or atleast, waste an hour to practive with Uke ;3
You can't just ban a move from toribash. Like Darkcris said earlier, it would limit the freedom in toribash. I agree that shoveling can be annoying but you can't ban it for that, instead you should practice harder and try to think of ways to counter the shovels.
~Not supported
Nub.
Learn how to counter it, why would they infract someone for a lift?
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Not supported at all, just like everyone said, you can't ban a move. Lol.
And learn how to counter it!
Yes, I think we got the point.
If someone has something to say apart from "learn to counter", feel free to drop me a pm.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore