Ranking
my love of good games keep me playing, i got periods like this (playplayplay) wt several games, chess, go, poker, hacky sack, pool and so on.
think the design perspective gives it all an good edge, gives players personality.
peace n u go break something !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
i enjoy the gameplay of it. when i first palyed it i was like omg this sucks. but when i started to paly it and made replays and beat people it got really fun. its just so addictive
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
I like the game a lot. I mostly play with friends, but occasionally wushu too. The only thing I don't like in the game is that everything costs A LOT.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
I like the game a lot. I mostly play with friends, but occasionally wushu too. The only thing I don't like in the game is that everything costs A LOT.

Same thing applies to me...
Except that the community also makes me stay.
siku when we have our boxing matches. But sometimes I join the odd server to see friends maybe a couple of times per month.

Though the real question should be 'What keeps you in Toribash', as that covers the game and the community. I don't play the game much more here, but I stay on the forums as I enjoy it here and I have a couple of goals I would like to fill before I leave.
collect snots from the nose
its basically freestyle multiplayer

each match is different,
and you dont have like moves, you make your own moves
The community totally. I really enjoy spending times on the forums and occasionally IRC.

I tend to only play in-game if its really quiet here or if friends are online.
Well, I keep playing because I always see that pro guys doing crazy stuff, and I wish to be like that.
And I like to stay in forums because...dont know, its cool. And I like to TRY to make textures =D
Edit
I like editing haha