Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you think of the Collections/Achievements Idea?
I would not like to see this implemented.
5 Votes / 4.95%
I don't particularly like it.
0 Votes / 0%
I'm indifferent.
4 Votes / 3.96%
I like the idea.
21 Votes / 20.79%
I LOVE the idea!
45 Votes / 44.55%
I'd take this over ToriPets in a heartbeat.
26 Votes / 25.74%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yaarrr!! agreed with imsku!! badges for hotshots!!!
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
I'm loving this:

We should have one from each nationality and instead of paying 30k? to a clan admin for a clan, You could buy a clan collection item, Add the name to it, Profit \o
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
This sounds like a fun improvement and a way to get people interested in actually playing the game again.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think having badges for qi could be tied in with the belt system by actually having the badges be called belts and have the pictures for them be different colors of belts (white, yellow, green, etc, one color for each belt).

Also, for the different X Dan Black Belts, maybe have it be a black belt to start, while adding a different decoration for every Dan.
I think it would be cool if you got an achievement for the amount of frames it took you to win in a mod.
Like, if you dqed you opponent in under 50 frames in aikido, for example, you would get an achievement called Pro Wrassler.
Nice ideas.

Maybe there should be small TC/Qi/items rewards as well. ;o
so u receive a certian amount of money per badge? nice good idea guys keep them up
I think this is a great idea. It will be a lot of fun and will promote activness in the game itself, nice one.
Achievement badges: Amazing idea, love collecting achievements, and i love toribash, Two great tastes that taste great together? They should be stackable though, so say if you beat an in game admin twice, you would then have 2 Anarchy badges
Merit Badges: not 100% sure of what you mean by this, do you mean like, if a TTM liked a set you made, they would award you one. or like if you won an event, you would be awarded with a PT trophy?
Collection items: To me are ok, I dont really need pointless items saying i like aikido, or gaia. But thats not saying that if they were implemented i wouldnt buy them
I like the idea of Honor/Achievements but the others are just meh.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.