Ranking
do you use the forumīs irc? I mean forum.toribash.com/chat.php?

that one doesnīt work, try googleing and dling the mIRC or other.

I am using mIRC, and it works nicely for me
are you out-dated maybe?

i personally use ircle, but i have a mac
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Here are my new plans to make JL much much better.

Be warned... its long

I want to change the name of Judo League to Mod League. I would like to separate the league into sections and having each section being in charge of a different mod.
I will only use more basic mods such as aikido or tk. I might also go into using skills like the idea of sparring as sparring is not really a mod, its more of a skill or way of fighting.
The sections would only be planning whats going to happen with that specific mod, when the tourney for that mod happens. But only one of the mods will be going on at a time.
By going on i mean in progress because i plan on using more then 1 mod like how the name Mod League suggests.

For each mod, there will be generals in charge that run the place they're assigned to.
I will choose those generals by judging them on the trust they show, that they dont abuse power, and that they wont make their own decisions without asking me.
I would still be in charge of Mod League but they are people who can take charge of sections.
I would have the generals choose the mods they would like to be in charge of and try to get all of them what they would like to be with.
If i cant get to the mod they want, i would have them choose any of the mods left.

Each round of each mods tourneys will probably be a different variation of the mod "to weed out the weeklings". A variation like how there's aikido and BD aikido.

Im hoping to get at least a 100k equal of items or that much tc for 1st prize and maybe get a in-game icon trophy if possible. One trophy for each mods first place winners.
For 2nd place im thinking at least 50k equal of items or in tc, although i would much prefer a higher prize to keep hype up and get people more interested in it for 1st and 2nd place.
Im not sure how to do this however. Right now i do not have nearly enough tc to get 150k for each mod I want to do 32 people per mods tourney, so its quicker and less rounds to go through.

The people who won the tourneys and who showed great skill will move on and become a elite member and really be a Mod League Champion.

I will be having only generals and I in ML at the moment to get ready, i will be kicking people from the members list. I'll ask you to join if I feel you can do it, do not post in the app thread.
Last edited by Cyclone3; Aug 18, 2009 at 03:08 AM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
it's a good idea to make JL much better. and make ML, and the mod will be aikido,judo,tk right? and you will test us where we can get in, aikido, judo , or tk

ok nice
i dont und well the role of these "generals".
And what about for ex wushu league that already exist?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
the ML will appear after we organize the first JL, wich will be a 2 month league. After this one, We will add 2 more modes, and teh ML will be created (modes to confirm). After that 2 month leagues, all running separately, will be added 2 more modes, just to fill the Judo, Aikido, Wushu, Tk and Lenshu.

And a general will be someone in charge of a mode. For example: Cyclone3 is ML leader, and Me supervising everything. Guy1 and Guy2 are in charge of Aikido, for example: so these guys are responsible of running the league, and making sure that everything goes smooth and fluent. They log reults and stuff, and tell us who win as a basis idea.

It will be worked out while the first JL runs, whose generals will be Cyclone3 and me.