Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: what other games do you play?
Agreed on the guns. They are also so much louder in real life.

The only other game I play at the moment is Iron Warriors: T72 Tank Command.
Whenever I get too frustrated after flipping my tank over at the end of the mission I load up Toribash.
I heard JFK Reloaded was banned or illegal or something... Still have the installer? (Im serious)

I also play Enigma Sand and used to play an awesome game called simply "N". I kind of stopped that game for Toribash. I revisited their forum a bit ago and there was this crazy topic about some guy's friend who died who played the game. ...I wasn't sure if it was the truth or not... It was really weird...

[EDIT] Also "Guitar Hero" style game called "Fretts Of Fire" where you hold your keboard like a guitar and play with F1-F5 and the ENTER button to strum. Its quite good really.

(Don't worry Hampa, I'll keep playing Toribash)
Also "Guitar Hero" style game called "Fretts Of Fire" where you hold your keboard like a guitar and play with F1-F5 and the ENTER button to strum. Its quite good really.

haha that sounds absolutely mental! :o
If anyone has the installer for JFK reloaded, I would love it myself! I played it on a friends PC and had some fun getting the limo to crash into buildings; see how many bodyguards i can hit with 1 bullet; etc, etc.
I has a flavour
I do...
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Maximum attachment size allowed: 10000 KB
It's 21mb
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.