Toribash
heh epic one Nut =)

i like it so much - but it will be more epicness if you use uke for passing too i made you for made it with uke
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D
Originally Posted by wildbox View Post
heh epic one Nut =)

i like it so much - but it will be more epicness if you use uke for passing too i made you for made it with uke

Split Uke and have 2 heads passed between 4 parts? Tonakai asked already for that. Possible but too timeconsuming.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
very nice, not the sickest shit ever, but really really cool
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
This is good. Great, even. It's certainly tough and must have taken skill, but I would in no way say it's the sickest shit anyone's ever seen. It's not as unique as you think it is, either.

In the book of records, there's a most complete headpasses record. For a pass to count, it can't touch the ground. Lots of people have just played catch with themselves. I mean, it's cool that you had DQ on, but others could have too. And it's cool that you got a ton of DMs, but it's not as much as people make it seem like.

Yeah. Great job though. I was very impressed, I just didn't like how extreme the reactions were.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
This is nowhere near as original or awesome as the other ones.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well