Toribash
Sigh, what have I done...

Toribash has lost one of its best this day.

=(

Damn my musings, damn my deliberations...

I apologize.
One of it's best? What are you talking about? I'm still here.. =P

It's ironic... It really is... Thinking is one of the best things that a human can do, but it is also one of the worst. That's why I have abandoned thinking for the most part.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Originally Posted by Spaztic_One View Post
One of it's best? What are you talking about? I'm still here.. =P

I do still look at these forums every so often now spaz >.>

anyways... Dont apologize for this sirdika... again, mostly its my real life getting in the way of everything =S

I figure, you shouldnt be blamed for expressing opinions... especially if the opinions are correct ^.^

I dont want people to feel guilty about any of this...
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
=X

But you know I was kidding. When it come to fighting and winning, yes, some of the best have been lost. It is a pity, but it is also life.
(I heard one of the Torigods say that it was a loss that you left. He admited that you were good.)

But when it comes to fighting and looking like an idiot, win or lose, I'm one of the best. =P
I can't say I won't miss you Mosier, that would be lying.

(PS, besides, when I read that, I thought Di was speaking of himself >_<)
Last edited by Spaztic_One; Aug 5, 2007 at 09:41 AM.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Cya Mosier it has been fun while it lasted. Enjoy "Life" I have been meaning to buy a copy, it must be a good game due to everyone telling me to get one... it is a game right... right
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by Spaztic_One View Post
Duh, Isha... Of-course it's a game.
Life

hmm, is this realy that "life" everyone is so fond of?

Seems kinda borring. That Doctor job in it seems WAY overpowered too, makes the game look quite unbalanced.

Also there isnt any swords, explosions, ect. Meh, maybe if it was raining outside it would be alright... but when its bright and sunny one should just play videogames instead.
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
well, after much more deliberation, i have decided that the inevitable has come into play...

I have decided that I am going to severely limit my toribash playing time...

and by this I mean, I am pretty much going to stop playing... I will still pop ingame every so often to say hi, but for the most part, I will not be playing...

Real life has bitten me in the Ass too many times, and I have do deal with the things that I have left untouched...

Oh well though... Cya all, I hope that nothing too bad happens while I leave, or because of my leave..

Dont ask about credits, Ive already decided what to do with them... same with joints

chances are, I will still mess around on IRC and the forums though, so basically if you wanna say hi to me, catch me on IRC, or send me a PM... I will try to answer the PM as fast as I can =P

<3 guru, <3 all, and <3 Toribash

Maybe I will be back for 3.0 hehe

:O
MOSEY D: :@
You must not leave me D:
:<
I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. D:
You are like, my all-time favorite basher, and now your leaving. It makes me sad. I hope i'll see you on Toribash sometime, still, and on the forums.
Fare-the-well, Mosey. <3<3

P.S. Contact me sometime, please. :< : [email protected] (MSN)
Last edited by Ethereal; Aug 5, 2007 at 09:56 PM.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
hmm, is this realy that "life" everyone is so fond of?

Seems kinda borring. That Doctor job in it seems WAY overpowered too, makes the game look quite unbalanced.

Also there isnt any swords, explosions, ect. Meh, maybe if it was raining outside it would be alright... but when its bright and sunny one should just play videogames instead.

I actually liked that game alot a long time ago when I played it quite a bit.
I r Batdude.