Toribash
Cmon did any of these ten give you the means to make this list? AKA take the edge off of stupidity?

(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
Cmon did any of these ten give you the means to make this list? AKA take the edge off of stupidity?

ok seriously what do you mean "the means to make this list" what the hell? this is either a #6 or #1
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command. --Nicollo Machiavelli
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
EDIT: Oh, by the way, the only successful way to deal with trolls is to troll them back, they will respect you for it, and generally once they realise you are counter-trolling they will get happy and say 'gg man, throughly enjoyable'. If you argue with logic and sense THEY WILL WIN. If you just say 'whatever man' then THEY WIN. Seriously, you cannot beat a troll, you must join show you are one of them, and join in.

Oh, i know people get infracted when they do that, you know , counter trolling
The person below is gay
Holy Shit I hate internet "tough guy". Especially on break.com, watching a clip where 2 guys are fighting, and 50 percent of all comments are bullshit like, "OMG WHAT NUUBS".
Or, "that aint a street fight i would have stabbed the guy"holy bitches: im sorry to say... but they both are... the little dude has a paper jaw never even mind glass... i say this because the guy who hits him doesn't even know how to throw a good punch and still knocks him pretty much out" (Real Comment) And they all sit with their smug smile thinking their awesome...
Originally Posted by waphtuos View Post
Interesting take on the events that transpire on the forums. Is there some hidden board that I should know about?

You're probably not meant to know about them ;)
Originally Posted by footside View Post
I absolutely hate #3's and #4's. It's really sad how many people fall into one of these categories though.

4: People that disagree with you.
3: People that have firm beliefs, generally think they're correct. Typically on personal topics. Confident.

What's the problem?
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
Originally Posted by footside View Post
I absolutely hate #3's and #4's. It's really sad how many people fall into one of these categories though.

#3: you cannot logic people out of opinions they did not logic themselves into
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command. --Nicollo Machiavelli
This list is so true. This forum is crawling with most of them, but at least the mods know how to deal with trolls and the likes.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by Machiavellian View Post
ok seriously what do you mean "the means to make this list" what the hell? this is either a #6 or #1

Ah well how could that be a 6, it is a question not a controversial comment, also I can't be a spam bot seeing as how I've actually addressed a single person. Also since I'm not exactly new to the forums.

And by that I mean, did you see something so stupid if gave you the desire to make a list about rude, vulgar, or otherwise useless comments.

Edit: Also You might want to look about this about #3. Search for Stages of social Maturity I find it quite interesting...
Last edited by JinxZ; Oct 3, 2009 at 01:36 AM.

(>^_^)>