Toribash
Same price = 16000 credits.

I have spent a lot to keep this joint available to the clan at less than Trade Center price (currently 18000 credits). I cannot make THIS big a donation.

I think a way to make this easier would be to create a "Toxic Fund". The purpose of this fund would be to make toxic body parts available to clan members.
  • The fund would receive credits donations, and would buy items at shop price (or less). When an item is in the fund, it can be leased to a clan member.
  • For the shop price, a member gets an unlimited lease, only condition being not to sell the item outside of the clan.
  • Players that do not have that much credits could rent items. Maybe 4% of the price a week (640 tc for joints). The rent money would return to the fund to buy more body parts.

Tripstone, DarkEnergy, Patrick_Unrated, what do you think of this idea?

At this point, this toxic force is not yet in the fund. But I am willing to make a substantial donation to the fund by selling the joint for less than shop price. Then you could rent it to the benefit of the fund.
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --
I think it is a good idea and it should become a sticky topic but also i think people can trade other items for items as long as the two agree
me too ... clan fund
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb