Toribash
Patrick enough the argument is over. Do not call anybody a dick. Tripstone apologized and thats just what we were looking for.
Back in my day...
I did not call anyone a dick.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Ok, Thanks every one that is trying to keep the clan alive. Also, Dark, I know you have been kicked and all, but Don't be a dick and convince other people to leave, or not join. I am not saying you have been, or you will, but you said yourself, I am trying to get Lothox to quit, and it worked.

One more time now?
Back in my day...
power got into tripstones head and he slowly killed the toxic rep

he is always going into room and bragging about his rank and starting arguments thinking he is the shit

i know a few ppl who have turned away from toxic because of this

so far toxic is the only leader to get in so many arguments with members that resulted in kicking and leaving
Pat...The only reason Lothox was in Toxic was for me. He thought Trip was fag and didn't realize his skills. I convinced him to stay. So basicly, if i left, and other members left, he'd eventually leave too.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Right Dark, Yeah your completly right. What the hell do I know. I am a stupid dumbass that doesn't know shit, please do all the thinking for me. I mean Lothox being my neighbor has nothing to do with him being in the clan. Maybe me going to school with him, of course not. Me and him talking everyday about Tb, and how I told him to join for weeks, nope that didn't do shit. You know, me being friends with him since 1st grade doesn't do shit either. Yes, he joined a clan because of someone he met maybe 2-3 months ago. <Ends sarcasm>

Dark, you a dick. (Now I called him a dick Alex, other time i just told him not to be) You think you are so great and better than everyone else. Stop and think about how other people feel and also not everybody joined the clan just because of you. People didn't leave just because of you either.

You need to get your head screwed on strait and treat people with respect. Just assuming that Lothox joined just because of you is very disrespectful. That puts other people down and makes you look like a dick.

Also I am not going to flame with you Dark.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
All I have to say is pat: your just like ethreal

I have nothing against the people leaveing. just sorry you had to go.
Youre not defeated when you lose. Youre defeated when you give up.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Right Dark, Yeah your completly right. What the hell do I know. I am a stupid dumbass that doesn't know shit, please do all the thinking for me. I mean Lothox being my neighbor has nothing to do with him being in the clan. Maybe me going to school with him, of course not. Me and him talking everyday about Tb, and how I told him to join for weeks, nope that didn't do shit. You know, me being friends with him since 1st grade doesn't do shit either. Yes, he joined a clan because of someone he met maybe 2-3 months ago. <Ends sarcasm>

Dark, you a dick. (Now I called him a dick Alex, other time i just told him not to be) You think you are so great and better than everyone else. Stop and think about how other people feel and also not everybody joined the clan just because of you. People didn't leave just because of you either.

You need to get your head screwed on strait and treat people with respect. Just assuming that Lothox joined just because of you is very disrespectful. That puts other people down and makes you look like a dick.

Also I am not going to flame with you Dark.

But i am better than everyone else D:

Ask Lothox, he'll tell you exactly what i posted before ;3. Alex left cause of me, Ninja, idk, Diax, idk, Supa probs. So yes, i'm better than you in every way. Typing::

"Dark, you a dick."

And skillz ;3
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
All I have to say is that I did, in fact, leave because Dark left. Also, N1nja left, DiaXan0 left, Supa left, AlexOwnz left, etc.

Sure, Pat's still in Toxic, but I'm not going to be in a clan I didn't really like in the first place that has only one good friend in it.