Toribash
Thank you, thank you, atleast SOMEONE else can type correctly. Well, almost, you still made some mistakes, but you respected the Capitals, points, apostrophes, etc. ;3
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Dark, stop talking. You probably used a spell-checker. :P
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
No offense to juo, but I have better grammar than he does and I don't get a thank you? I use all my ', ., and ,. I even captilize.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
No offense to juo, but I have better grammar than he does and I don't get a thank you? I use all my ', ., and ,. I even captilize.

No offense to juo, but I have better grammar than he does, and I don't get a "thank you"? I use all my ', ., and ,. I even capitalize*.
What ever, if people are going to complain about the way I type every day then I will type like I used to. i will start typing like this all the time. not capitalizing adding commas or anything but periods. I tried to correct it, and I know I suck at spelling, so get off my back people.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I tried to correct it, and I know I suck at spelling, so get off my back people.

Right, people (yes, DarkEnergy, I'm looking at you) give him a break. He's making efforts, give him credit for that.
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --