Toribash
Originally Posted by JKOoK View Post

You're not supposed to just throw sets in here.

You didn't even read the guidelines.
Sly's Torso is done...Unless there need to be adjustments. Enjoy. I did make the belt but the pose doesnt show it off, sorry.
Originally Posted by Lolitaman View Post
what do u say about this?

Don't post here again until you read the rules.

Originally Posted by SomeRandomKid View Post
Sly's Torso is done...Unless there need to be adjustments. Enjoy. I did make the belt but the pose doesnt show it off, sorry.

Amazing. For the groin, you could probably post the Slycooper logo.

Just bought 512 x 512 head texture!

So please use 512 x 521 for the head
Last edited by Slycooper; Jan 11, 2010 at 04:13 AM.
Alright, since the whole 512 text I'll update the head text...But other than that this set by me is complete. Unless you want something to be going on with the plain texts...Talking feet, biceps, pecs, breast etc... And if your not feeling the fur on the legs and such I can redo them. Enjoy.

Ahh, thanks alot, I really like it. I do have some concerns though:

-On the legs(shins), the fur comes to 1/4 of the leg. Could you you make the fur stop at 3/4 way down of the leg? IF you don't get what I'm saying, I want you to make the fur stop lower towards the ankles.

I'll put on clan logo's n stuff on the biceps myself. I think everything else is amazing.
This is merely for concept, I'm gonna section it off like I did the thighs, but I wanna see if you like this length.
Like I said it was merely concept, just wanted to see if the length was good.

512 head is done...512 is amazing, never used it before, but I like it. Hope you like the revisit of the head.
Your pov ray heads lose alot of quality when they are in 128 x 128.

512 x 512 Pov Ray spinnies look alot better.