Ranking
Hmmm....Hawkinz has a point. Tripstone also has a point, Patrick and Dark u guys have to stop annoying eachother. U think i dont get annoyed? truth is that 60% of toxic annoy me most of the time but i dont say anything, i just go with the flow. Thats how life is, if u keep arguing it will lead to failure. U just have to work together like tripstone said. I am not offending any1 im just saying that u cant always complain about being pissed. =D Thats all i have to say.
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
All I am trying to get across, is for Dark to be more respectful to people. That is it, nothing more, nothing less.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
There is other ways to handle people who don't deserve respect.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Well, at least try to be fairly respectable. When other people see you being disrespectful, they are going to think that we are a bad clan.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Well, at least try to be fairly respectable. When other people see you being disrespectful, they are going to think that we are a bad clan.

Not really, check out Torigod, they're dicks (in a smooth way) and they're probs the best clan atm.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Alright Patrick, Dark stop fighting already. Tripstone I swear if you delete this thread too I'll be pissed off along with Hawkinz.
Dark's policy of respecting only those who respect him is a good one, it goes for me also. Patrick how about this, RESPECT THAT.
Patrick has been VERY immature and kinda annoying lately, and I'm sure that several others agree with me. So this isn't entirely Dark's fault, but in a way its also not entirely Patricks fault. Its just that Dark chooses to fight back and I respect that and I tend to do it also. I don't see anything wrong with it. It just REALLY needs to stop.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Oct 19, 2007 at 11:07 PM.
Back in my day...