Ranking
Buy a thermal grease syringe and apply some of it on your CPU, you don't need to apply much... of course, before applying just wipe the old one with a piece of cloth... Just look around google for a guide on how to properly do that.

Artic Cooling MX-2 is one of the most popular thermal greases for its performance.

I suggest you to buy an ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro cooler. They're cheat and have a great performance.

Top View:
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 7, 2010 at 10:45 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
thx for all ur help this weekend i will go to the pc store and find out how mutch does it cost and hou mutch do they ask to do it for you

i have R1100 (zar) thats about +- 146$ can i get a water cooling for that price it dont have to be a super good 1 it will still work better than a fan i thingk

btw the temp is 43*C today (outside)
you should clean the inside of your pc specialy around the graphic card and the processor,dust sometimes stacks and causes your pc to overheat,i had the same problem till i cleaned it :P

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
i have a blower that i use to blow all the dust out i what to take it to the pc stor so they can remove evrything and give it a good clean