Toribash
Made a new sword instead of the daggers, didn't like them that much and if I get the time I'll probably make some new ones anyway. Here's the sorcerer's sword.

"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
There's orbs near the hilt on the two circular parts of the blade and minor detail on the handle, just no good with render settings so I can't get them in . How would I 'Exaggerate' It?
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Since you use c4d in render settings, output set the resolution. Lets use 1024x768. Then go to effects and apply global illumination, add a sky to your scene and voila.
On another note

if you have r11.5 in materials go File\Load Material Presets\Cinema4D\HRDI\Hdri 022 or something. Apply that material to the sky and reflection to your blades and they will be very realistic
That's true but IR+QMC adds some to the rendering time. A normal one should be enough for beginners because he doesn't understand how it works yet
And he might not have a good enough pc to render it
Also, Ambient Occlusion also helps.

Originally Posted by Nasuke
And he might not have a good enough pc to render it

If his pc is too weak it will just render it slower.
Last edited by vladvlad; Apr 12, 2010 at 06:04 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
I think I need some help on how to model swords by using splines. I managed to make something but some faces looked really weird and I just abandoned it...
Proud member of [Pandora]