Toribash
It seems idiotic to ban somebody over a picture.

It's not as if your stealing anything, it's a picture made in gimp, and not only that, but you can easily download entire sets to your computer just by using /dl.

It's like in First person shooters when one guy picks up another guys gun when it's already a game feature and the other guy whines " OMG NOOB U STOLE MY GUN NOOB! "

Imagine if Mona Lisa was made in GIMP. If someone stole it, would people react? Yes. It is theft of artwork. It's unlike a first person shooter because in shooters, it comes with the game. Here, it's made by a user. Warned for being subjective in Support and for encouraging piracy. If you think this is fun, do it again, I dare you. -Aslask
Last edited by aslask; May 16, 2010 at 09:24 PM.
this is old Evil's head...he has new 1 but it isnt updated on our torireplays....
Originally Posted by Facepalm21 View Post
It seems idiotic to ban somebody over a picture.

It's not as if your stealing anything, it's a picture made in gimp, and not only that, but you can easily download entire sets to your computer just by using /dl.

It's like in First person shooters when one guy picks up another guys gun when it's already a game feature and the other guy whines " OMG NOOB U STOLE MY GUN NOOB! "

Imagine if Mona Lisa was made in GIMP. If someone stole it, would people react? Yes. It is theft of artwork. It's unlike a first person shooter because in shooters, it comes with the game. Here, it's made by a user. Warned for being subjective in Support and for encouraging piracy. If you think this is fun, do it again, I dare you. -Aslask

Well, this is a game. Not real life.

Plus, if a picture of the mona lisa was posted on the internet, guess what? It would be copied.

Copied

Copied.

Ignoring support rules and not heeding the warning of a moderator. Oh, look at that. -Aslask
Last edited by aslask; May 17, 2010 at 12:12 AM.