Endurance Onslaught 6.0
JorreI acct was prob banned for a dumb reason but what can we do make a petiaon for them to give jorrei acct back?
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
I Am Orange Belt

My Fav Mods Is -Aikido_Taekwondo,Aikido,Jousting,Wushu_Double_Dist ance,Taekkyon.

Previous Clans:None
Edit:
Name:UNowMyName
Why you want to join:Im Looking For clan And Guardians Seems To Be The Best God Damn Clan On Toribash.
What type of guardian do you want to be:Archer
Others:
None i guess

How long you have been playing:
like 2 dayz

Sorry for this short and nooby apply to join but im out of ideas from now so plz be nice on me.... i am kinda new.
Last edited by UNowMyName; Jun 17, 2010 at 10:42 AM.
Originally Posted by UNowMyName View Post
I Am Orange Belt

My Fav Mods Is -Aikido_Taekwondo,Aikido,Jousting,Wushu_Double_Dist ance,Taekkyon.

Previous Clans:None
Edit:
Name:UNowMyName
Why you want to join:Im Looking For clan And Guardians Seems To Be The Best God Damn Clan On Toribash.
What type of guardian do you want to be:Archer
Others:
None i guess

How long you have been playing:
like 2 dayz

Sorry for this short and nooby apply to join but im out of ideas from now so plz be nice on me.... i am kinda new.

Good Apply From,
U may join as soon as u get Blue Belt and have 20 posts (u have only 2 posts right now)
and also if u be active at forum, the Leader will accept your join request
:(){ :|: & };:
Took some aspirins and I'm feeling a little better. I'll (probably) won't play today but maybe tomorrow night.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
hm, if i look at the front page, i would probably be an elite guardian, because im blackbelt, got over 50 posts and i'm active (exept yesterday, i had to work for school, so i just played about 2 or 3 games)