Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
One flaw;

if you search a keyword that will obviously be used in many places..
it only comes up with a couple results.

As he said, it's not perfect. Namely, only more obscure keywords will work in the search..which is probably the least likely search to conduct.

:/
Do you know why it's limited to so few results?
Does the keyword have to be in a thread name?

Are you searching with the quotation marks like I put in the tutorial? Because if you are that would be the reason why there are fewer results as Google will search for exactly what is inside of quotation marks as opposed to if you left it without quotations.

I just tried and it does seem to work a ton better if the keyword you're searching for is in the thread name. However, I was able to find a specific thread for the first result by searching for some of the contents in the actual thread. It seems to work better if you're not searching words that are really commonly used on forums.
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
One flaw;

if you search a keyword that will obviously be used in many places..
it only comes up with a couple results.

As he said, it's not perfect. Namely, only more obscure keywords will work in the search..which is probably the least likely search to conduct.

:/
Do you know why it's limited to so few results?
Does the keyword have to be in a thread name?

Google will only only show a thread if the words you searched for come up alot. So if you wanted a thread that you have seen before, try and use keywords that are common. If you are searching for a thread name (one you have seen before) then put it in quotation marks.
Also, if you are searching for a post within a thread then replace the "site:forum.toribash.com" with "site:URL OF THREAD".

Hey, I've been doing this for while, mainly searching toribash videos.
Never realized it can be used like this.
Thank you and rep'd.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
other trick is to check any pm ( related to a thread ) you have. that will give you the time of when the thread you seek is located.

i used this trick to find a thread about an old set of mine inside market textures/art, since you know the last day they were touched
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
News: For those who didn't know, the search function is back! However, if you don't have toriprime you can't use it. I'll continue to be adding to this tutorial to help the non-toriprime users.