Toribash
u could press 'F' ingame right up to 2.6 i no coz i did that but i also got my reg key in 2.5
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

i don't think it's worth to buy any game after toribash
because after you pay 20$ the dev decides to make it free
so you loose all extras becasue now anyone can do the same thing.
And instead of thees extras they let you to keep head texture.
WoW big thanks to shity capitalist pigs
Meh, thats stupid, I am glad i paid for Toribash, if anything to show that i enjoy the game. I am glad that it went free also, so alot of people can enjoy the game.

[T]
#hi

i was around back then, and all you could do was play judo and classic, and sometimes the mod of the week... no saving replays, no joints, no textures...
anything below tori3 atleast
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i was here at a time before mod of the week, 2.5 was when I came here I think. Mod of the week, I would have loved that so much as a demo-er...
Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
WoW big thanks to shity capitalist pigs

oooh look! A rebel!

Anyway, ishi is right, buying the game was worth it. I got a year out of my key and had a lot of fun. I've stopped playing as much (i never played much anyway) because I'm focused on other things and I'm starting to get bored of it.
I remember when there was a separate program for mods in toribash, not in the menu like it is now.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man