Toribash
Original Post
Mini Competition
(NOTE!: I Already have 10 players!) Hey, its Decashine! i will be hosting a mini competition. 10 lucky players will be chosen to particapate. to get the chance to come in, post here saying why you should be chosen. there will be 6 games schedueled at different times. you should favorite this thread and check it every day for updates. after the 6 games comes the Quarter Finals, the Semi finals and the Finals. whoever wins this Competition will earn a huge prize. a large amount of TC (not saying how much)

First game is on January 22nd (Im busy on friday) now that i have my 10 players. please, if you do not live in canada, stay on toribash until you find my lobby. because in canadian time the lobby will start at 5:00 PM. BE THERE.

NOTE: i will NOT be participating because i cannot win my own TC.
NOTE2: If you win, do not expect your TC right after you win, give it a few days because i might not have it. if you dont get it within a week, please PM me to tell me i forgot and i will send your TC the moment i see the message.

If you cheat (let someone else use your account, use a move bot etc.)
you will be immediatley disqualified.

Im out,

-Decashine
Last edited by Decashine; Jan 20, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!
Hi,Decashine.I want to participate in this event,because i never won tourneysmhold by GK or other people,and now i want to show my fighting skill to others.And,of course,i want to get some tc's,because last weeks i spend lots of them.
Proud pashtet of Pashtetland.
Originally Posted by DignityLV View Post
i will join.
im good player and i wanna show myself! But is it possible to no participate in some mods? if so im not in judo

your in. you must participate in each game if you want to stay in.
-----
Originally Posted by TengoMan View Post
I would like to join you guys.
You have the right to reject me if you want.
But I'm here to say that participating in events is as much cool as hosting them.
I'm good at some mods on that list, However Assassins Tower isn't a good mod to challenge in.

Your in Dude! and ill take ur advice, assassins tower is kinda too custom for a competition
:/
-----
Originally Posted by Bartimeus View Post
Hi,Decashine.I want to participate in this event,because i never won tourneysmhold by GK or other people,and now i want to show my fighting skill to others.And,of course,i want to get some tc's,because last weeks i spend lots of them.

Your in too!
Last edited by Decashine; Jan 18, 2011 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Bartimeus View Post
Thank you :3

ur welcome! =E3 epic buck tooth face lol
Originally Posted by kaka13 View Post
can i be in? or im the last one!

Your in!
-----
IMPORTANT!!!! 3 more positions remaning i think!!
Last edited by Decashine; Jan 18, 2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey. I would like to join to represent the beginners of the Toribash Community.
I may not have the absolute greatest skill of all, but I have great determination and I think that it would be cool to represent the noobs.
Thanks for reading and please take into consideration.
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
Hey, Can I Join?

Yes!
-----
Originally Posted by Notar View Post
Hey. I would like to join to represent the beginners of the Toribash Community.
I may not have the absolute greatest skill of all, but I have great determination and I think that it would be cool to represent the noobs.
Thanks for reading and please take into consideration.

Yep.
-----
Originally Posted by VengeanceX View Post
can i join, id love to show my skill

Dude!!
your our 10th lucky winner!! your in!
-----
Ok. i have my 10 contestants. all 10 of you may post here talking about the matches after your done.
Last edited by Decashine; Jan 19, 2011 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump