Toribash
i had the 1st, unfortunatly i lost the disc to it, so I might aswell buy this. the first one was indeed awesome. btw i dont know if you can play all the old levels but i made a level that got 50k plays and 3k hearts :3 check it out if you want. just search for my name
name: pawpawpanda34
The old levels do go on the second littlebigplanet. But a simple lbp2 level rapes an amazing lbp1 level. Thats how many features they added.
found new feautures, look for a pod glitch level, and save it to your moon, BACK UP YOUR PROFILE then put anything you want in create mode in your pod, and then capture it.

Also A few levels to check out: Clockworx 2, Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, Super LBP fighter turbo tournament edition, ROTATINATOR 9000, Monster Energy Supercross, and i added a level named Zombie X if you want to check it out. PSN: Jetsnix
LBP2 is the best choice of game since black ops came out!! Get it and btw add TantVulgo on PSN

My fav song in the new
Last edited by junibug; Feb 5, 2011 at 05:28 PM.
yeah, that same song is in the trailer i posted. :v
also im trying to ace story mode but im having trouble >.> stuck in the factory of a better tomarro
Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
yeah, that same song is in the trailer i posted. :v
also im trying to ace story mode but im having trouble >.> stuck in the factory of a better tomarro

Ive made it thru that one... Add me then and ill help ya