Ranking
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Naaah...

No. Kudos for the creativity, Loje, but...I don't think it will stick. I'd rather keep Freelance than any of these, sorry.

Personally I don't like "fantasy" styled names like Blood Hunters and so on. It doesn't sound unoriginal but it sounds very much like WoW, a game I have a rather bad relationship with. Besides, I think that if we have to rename FL we should rename it to something that fits to Toribash. I don't think anything tribal-like does. (EDIT: What Freelancer said.)

Behead - what most bounty hunters do.
Heroes - We have Ancients, we have Legends, we have (Tori)gods...why not heroes aswell?
Demonic - Read above.
Berserk, personally I favour this one, it fits and sticks - tag alts: [b], [Berserk], [Brsrk].

i do agree we should try stick to the toribash theme
brutes - like e.g. we are brutal in toribash servers.
maybe a military themed one how we are assigned ranks as a symbol of our skill and where we lie in the clan e.g. privets being at the bottom and generals being at the top.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Yes, the more I think of it the more appealing Berserk sounds.

Berserk is now officially CMon's suggestion for a new clan name. Clan tag either [b] or simply [Berserk].
Originally Posted by loje View Post
- Typhoon Guardians. [TG]

Sorry for posting here, but I'm here to say if that was the name, and you put TG, it would look like Torigod. You know Torigodians have TG, not Torigod, right?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Master! Master! Master of Ukes im pulling your Feet! Twisting your joints and smashing your limbs! Decapped by me you can't see a thing! Just call my name and I'll hear you scream! Master! Master! Just call my name and I'll hear you scream! Master! Master! maaster, maaaaaster, maaaaaaaaaster!

Pretty random... [MoU]
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
Originally Posted by Skullkid View Post
Master! Master! Master of Ukes im pulling your Feet! Twisting your joints and smashing your limbs! Decapped by me you can't see a thing! Just call my name and I'll hear you scream! Master! Master! Just call my name and I'll hear you scream! Master! Master! maaster, maaaaaster, maaaaaaaaaster!

Pretty random... [MoU]

Right.

"...and now for something completely different..."
Originally Posted by Skullkid View Post

Pretty random... [MoU]

Lol at Master Of Puppets by Metallica
Since when are we a Bounty Hunting clan?

Anyway I thought of:
[HIT] - As in HITman, also I thought of a random acronym - Hunters In Team

I know it's crap, what did you expect?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=29504
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=110356