Toribash
i think creativity and knowdlege about physics (no joke) and the tori movement.
If you are perfect in these two parts, i think you would be awesome in SP and MP
Being perfect in toribash is mastering wushu, judo, aikido, tekkyon, running, sparring, dancing, etc. Theres limitless things to get better at, if you practice a lot on one thing, move to the next thing, then the next while of course keeping each skill sharp.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Originality, balance and the uncanny ability to link movements seamlessly.

I've never got the hang of any, bahaha.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by CRASH3R View Post
Being perfect in toribash is mastering wushu, judo, aikido, tekkyon, running, sparring, dancing, etc. Theres limitless things to get better at, if you practice a lot on one thing, move to the next thing, then the next while of course keeping each skill sharp.

Actually SP is mostly where you can tell the true skill in Toribash. In mp, there's always luck.
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Actually SP is mostly where you can tell the true skill in Toribash. In mp, there's always luck.

Thats where your wrong, it's always luck in a mod like judo cause its so unpredictable, but aikido, wushu, etc. take skill to win cause you need to know how to kick/punch effectively in wushu and aikido you need to know how to grapple/save yourself well.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Luck is a huge counter in MP, in all mods.

edit: also ontopic

Originality, creativity and seamless movement
Last edited by Juhizz; Feb 4, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
For sp
Innovative
Knowledgeable about tori
Patient

For mp
Tactical
Strong understanding of player vs. player mechanics
Ability to position oneself and use leverage for fast, strong movements

for me its just what boredpayne said ;)
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
for me its all strategy. Especially in MP.
If single player then its mostly skill, patients, creativity, and focus on physics.
For forums (and in general) a good Toribash player is active, fun loving, participates, helps out and making friends and having a sense of humor helps.

you messed up terms "good player" and "decent community person", solaxxy <3. Though, it doesn't hurt to be both.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER