Toribash
Shit looks pretty serious over there D:

Good luck to everyone :3
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Let us mourn over the lost souls in the quake,
and pray that lives are lost no more.
Pray that family and friends are safe,
pray that others are safe and help is on its way.
='(

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Shit looks pretty serious over there D:

Good luck to everyone :3

Thanks, we shall need all the luck we can get.
And help.
Last edited by pyzam; Feb 22, 2011 at 06:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*R.I.P. TheLunatic*
* TexasReaper * Memo3322 * Jessie * Gollum21 * Lindzee *
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Thanks bro.

Here are some pictures I found..
-----
What! i cant find my brother! ='(
Last edited by pyzam; Feb 22, 2011 at 07:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*R.I.P. TheLunatic*
Just got news of it over here in SA
our thoughts are with you all and stuff
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Jesus, I feel sorry for all of you who has families there, my best bud in there,haven't heard anything from him....
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Thank you very much.
I know how you feel.
*R.I.P. TheLunatic*
Latest update: The death toll has been changed, its is now 65 confirmed dead with up to 400 still missing under the rubble.
Power is still off to most of the city and will remain that way for a couple off days.
They have transported people to shelter around the city, and untill further notice
the airport is still closed.
Austrailia has transported over another 70 people to help with medical, search and rescue ect.
A woman by the name of 'Ann' is trapped uder her desk in one off the destroyed work builings and has contacted 'tv3' to let them know that she is down there.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...-quake-carnage Here is some more information on it, also some more pictures.
I was awake all last night and had no sleep, as was listening to radio for information on the tradgedy.

R.I.P. all the people that have lost thier lives in the earth quake, and thank you to all that have helped others, despite their own injurys.
People had been on tour to see the glaciers at the time of the quake, apparently big shards fell off causeing 3m high waves around the two boats.
http://www.google.co.nz/images?hl=en...&aqi=&aql=&oq=
Last edited by pyzam; Feb 22, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
*R.I.P. TheLunatic*
Latest update: The death toll has risen to 75 people and is said to rise much higher as 300 people are still missing.
A women by the name of 'Ann Bodkin' was traped for 25 hours under her desk at her work.
She has been rescued bye an air abulance and has only suffered minor injurys.
It is said there are up to 15 people still missing in that building as they have heard voices crying for help.
The power is still off in most of the city, but the western side of Christchurch suffered minor damage and has power on.
People are only able to buy one two litre of milk and a loaf of bread, as shortages of food.
They have people baking more loafs, so they can have some supply of food.

Ann Bodkin was traped in this building with others yet to be found.
Last edited by pyzam; Feb 23, 2011 at 05:10 AM.
*R.I.P. TheLunatic*