Toribash
i think we need like a tournament every few weeks and the 1st and 2nd place get to be elites or some other thing :v
i is teh pwncorn :p
Hmm, maybe does not sound so bad. I could do that.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
If you look they are third in command. So you can invite people using the clan thingy. Um i think you can kick members also. But You cannot kick leader or second in comand. Just look at the clan thingy. In the uper part of the screen.
Yeah, we will do a tourney ingame and the two that won will get a poll made. Then we will vote for who we want. But that may get a little spammy with the threads.
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Uhhhmm, I think we should stay ontopic, annnndddd I think should have monthly (or whatever time period works best) activity check, and if they don't post in that period of time they would be post on sort of an inactive list at the front of the inactivity thread.

As I said.....
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Oh ok, that must also be new.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Just noticed something. In the [TUF]Application thread, Were the format is to apply, no where does it say anything about being a 2nd Dan or higher. Perhaps thats the reason we keep getting people with lower belts applying? If we put "Must be 2nd Dan or higher to apply", it will help reduce the problem. Grant it, there will be the ones that don't pay attention and post anyway, but still.
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger