Ranking
Well there's a thought that creeps me out. >.>

Also, most things that are wrong with me are in my head. I'm very unstable emotionally (sometimes going from happy to depressed in one day, then back again), have a very drifting mind, have a tendency to hypochondria, am neurotic AND have a major inferiority complex (coupled with abysmal self-esteem). I also have asthma as well as allergy to certain things, along with a few visible (and completely harmless) mutations on my body. Oh, and i'm so lazy that it could negatively affect my future. I also have so much empathy that i have a hard time saying no to any request, barring the downright ridiculous ones. This also makes me feel extremely bad for doing or saying anything that might have hurt someone in any way. Also, mild paranoia. I'd like to believe that people are friendly (which they are, mostly), but i just can't shake that feeling when being around people that i don't know yet. And finally, my imagination is very, very active. It's terrifying at times (though mostly pretty cool), since i can clearly see images in my mind, some of which are extremely frightening for me. Once a sufficiently scary thought has popped into my mind, it's rather hard to dismiss.

And that's all i'm willing to share. Don't worry, homophobes, i'm straight.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I have a strange pair of eyes.
My pupils are dead black with rings of shaded blue around them.
I've had this ever since I was born.
My parents insist it's a flesh-eating disease, so i've gone to the doctor with this about 10 times.
The doctors don't find anything.
It actually looks pretty cool, but im a bit worried about my health..

EDIT: Who am I kidding.
This is nothing compared to the others.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
My parents insist it's a flesh-eating disease, so i've gone to the doctor with this about 10 times.

pics or it didn't fucking happen
I agree with slybash aha..
What's wrong with me? Nothing because if i could change anything about myself, I wouldn't
The demon inside me exhales a breath of smoke, when i feel the beat in my chest like a stethoscope, check my pulse
Absolutely nothing.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
What's wrong with you? Well, I'm sick and I have nervous tics and I'm autistic and I have severe depression and impaired motor skills and asthma and ventricular tachycardia. What about you?

omfg. I have ventricular tachycardia too!!!!

I am so turned on ;O

/ontopic. Nothing else is really wrong with me, besides my allergy.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I have one leg and Klippel Treanauny Syndrome.

No complaints.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I have one leg and Klippel Treanauny Syndrome.

No complaints.

one leg? aw, poor uric
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post

Man that sounds crazy, but as others said, pics, :P.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.