Toribash
I have done this a few times without knowing what I was doing. I lived a fantasy dream of shows I watched and went threw exploring, and everynight I'd continue that dream from where I left off. It was quite intertaining actually. I think I wrote a story about it in my english class. got an A
That's pretty pro. And Zayex, if you got any Lucids recorded that you want to post, go right ahead.

And as far as I know, it's quite easy to wake up from Lucids.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Lucid dream 1: I was flying across the giant jungle of tubes. A talking aligator tried to rape me. I started crying. I woke up. (I was 9)

Lucid dream 2: I was fighting a buncha zombies, and said "Fuck this shit" and jumped down a bottomless pitt. Fortunately, I landed in a baseball stadium right next to the pitcher.

(Picture a big tube several hundred feet underground, that leads to a baseball stadium (and the only exit is to fly back up)

Then I walked off field and woke myself up.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Hmm... I might have a few times, but whenever I am aware I am dreaming, I wake up. :/ And maybe a little tip, train yourself to see something. For example, if you see a blue bumblebee, you know you are dreaming and can from there on control it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That's actually pretty cool, other than the talking alligator that tried to rape you...
I'm still disturbed about that aligator. I need love /me sucks thumb
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Yikes. I'm starting a dream journal tonight, and I'm pumped. I've always been fascinated by dreams and hypnotization.
Dream journals will help you remember your dreams, they won't really help you to lucid dream.
To hypnotize yourself you need to do autogenic training. It is not very hard tbh.
Other stuff like slowing your heart beat down or changing your body temperature is much harder.
There are monks who are able to get orgasms which last for several hours just trough meditation.
They can also stop their bearts growing and fancy stuff like that.
That is because your subconscience is strongly connected with your autonomic nervous system.
How are you?
What do you mean by autogenic training?

And dream journals will help. You record dreams for a while,and look for something that happens often in them. Then whenever you see them irl, you take a reality check, and that eventually becomes habit, so when that comes up in in your dreams again, you take a reality check out of habit, thus realizing you are in a dream.

Inducing Lucid Dream.
You know, this is actually pretty hard.
Ever since I was 5 I have been trying to do this.
Realizing im in a dream is like... 1/5th of my dreams.
Keeping control...around 1/10th of them.

Everytime I actually manage to do this im like:
Originally Posted by Me in the dream
Holy shit this is actually working!
Im going to kill some zombies, smack some one, etc.
Le going to do something...
Only get to do it for like 10 seconds, then I wake up.
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]