Toribash
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Ah don't like it because I have to disable the shader option to see the black plates :/

I don't have that problem.
If you have shaders off, they're dark grey. If you have shaders on, they're transparent grey.

Also, make sure you get Edikido, and not edkido. edkido is the wrong version that needs to me taken off the mods board.
just get edikido_fixed

also, /invade
Last edited by ed; May 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Yeah because they are transparent gray it's difficult to actually see them well ingame ( or just for me because I have some strange problem with colors). I would suggest making them exactly like the blocks from greykido.tbm ( with the same color etc)

Will try out the Edkido one tomorrow though. Thanks for the input.
ed doesn't need to use invade tags. And if anyone says he does they can lick my balls and slap my shit.
also i didnt have this problem either ._.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
ed doesn't need to use invade tags. And if anyone says he does they can lick my balls and slap my shit.
also i didnt have this problem either ._.

NO ok :[

Also can you link me to where I can get edkido_fixed.tbm? I can't dl any mods from the toribash mod page for some reason.