Ranking
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Also I would like to suggest variable turn frame judo for this competition. It good for people who like low turn frames, medium, and high. Also good for people who like fracture.

I have the mod saved if you need it also, or I might be able to show up and edit the server for you.

ok...sounds good...im writin that up.

That sounds Great! It would b rly good if you could do that.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
sorry for double posting but I needed people to notice this.

the competition is in 2 days...on saturday and on Friday the suggestion on what mode there should be ends.. I need 1 day to change the mode. So people....start suggest what mode you want and show up!!...

Good luck everybody
.....now there´s 2 on samurai....and 2 on beta....but k....1 on beta....couse screaam left....so atm it looks like it will b samurai :P

(sounds more fun with samurai :P)
woooooo ill cut out your eyes and your balls then put your balls in your eye sockets and your eyes in your ball sack!!!
Samurai!!!
[Freelance]CMon:Im here to take over RA servur!
[RelaxAll]Zmt70:>.>
[Freelance]CMon:maybe later when theres a little less people
[Freelance]CMon: *scurries*
nice......samurai there b.

now I just need some1 to change the server....hmmmm.
If I am not able to do it in time Loje like I said, I am sure Kai will be able to because it looks like he will be there.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Ok....he said he would try to be there couse he loves Samurai :P but i´ve sent you the settnings...nd if u cant change it....they still could be good to have ;)