Toribash
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Looks a lot like my replay

I used an edited version of Korvin's self decap, like you did. The rest is original though.

As for getting an 11 framer, I've got a head contact one too but without a load more speed, the position it currently hits the head at is pretty much useless in regards to getting a decap. Better keep editing I guess!!
its shit ,it isnt possible with this self decap in the first five frames .. the record for the fastest uke decap is 11 , so and you musst relax after the self decap one frame
it isnt possible :/ the only idea waht i have to make it in 11 frames is to decap both toris in the same frame
Nope... It's possible.

I think you need to turn in the first 4 frames. Thats what I did to get 12.
I think I contract my arm while doing that, I could get a self decap and an uke decap
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
lol, what's wrong with you Jaker? you beat 50% of records and you say it's impossible. lold
lets see: there are 1600 joint combinations.
multiply it by frames ammount:
1600 × 11 = 17800
so there are a plenty of solutions to do it in 11 frames
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
so and the fastest uke decap 1600 x 10 = 16000 but it isnt possible to decap uke in 10 frames , i try it a whole day but it doesnt came to a decap , so and i try it now About 2 hours And i dont have fun to try it again a whole day for nothing , it will not come ..
And ps not 11 ,only 10 becouse you must relax a frame After the self cap, only 16000/16021 xD

here for all guys , i change the dm to 50 ... and i cant get the decap, try it .. here
Attached Files
0 jaker fastes doubel decAp.rpl (27.5 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 14, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Not quite sure what you mean but it is possible with 50 dm.
Attached Files
leilak_ehh.rpl (22.1 KB, 30 views)
ok , i dont say its inpossible with 50 dm , i can get with a edit from yours a decap with 75 dm :O pretty nice , but it isnt 100 dm ://
I got it with 80 dt. Going for 100 now.

Edit: After hour of trying I finally gave up. I believe that it's impossible to get a decap at 11 frame. After getting yourself decapped you lose speed. And then you just can't gain enough power for a decap, it's even hard to make a normal contact with uke's head. I'll be very surprised if someone will get it. Good luck everyone.
Last edited by Kristis133; Jun 14, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I got it with 80 dt. Going for 100 now.

Edit: After hour of trying I finally gave up. I believe that it's impossible to get a decap at 11 frame. After getting yourself decapped you lose speed. And then you just can't gain enough power for a decap, it's even hard to make a normal contact with uke's head. I'll be very surprised if someone will get it. Good luck everyone.

Its not that you lose speed. Its because of the position you're in. Whenn you self decap yourself, you're in a weird position. All arms are raised and you actually gain speed. But the way I see it, your arms dont bend. I don't know if it's too much speed or whatever, but the elbow is moving at such a high speed that you miss the head.

Anyway, I almost got the decap. Hand is inside of the head so it could happen
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I have my hand inside uke's head as well. That thing will simply not go off. :v
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.