Ranking
Im am requesting that we kick deathnotex cause he is banned...
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
We need some sort of a system to accept allies
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
Im am requesting that we kick deathnotex cause he is banned...

We shouldn't kick our allies if they got banned, because the allieship don't vanish anywhere, but he must have alt account and it will be add in brackets beside of his name.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Single/Clan: Single
Clan/Name:Course
I want to be ally/enemy:Ally please
Why do you feel you deserve this:Because I will do my best to help you guys, will not spam. And will make sure we can keep in touch as friends like we were in the past + I was one of the first members in [Extreme] and linkhunters firend
Will you benefit us in any kind of way:
Yes, By having a nice attitude that people can get along with thus making [Extreme] a happier place.
no worries deathnote is only banned for a few days i talked to him he will be back shortly and as for course i say no simply because i dont like you and neither does half the clan
The Revanent
Syinster
Originally Posted by Course View Post
Single/Clan: Single
Clan/Name:Course
I want to be ally/enemy:Ally please
Why do you feel you deserve this:Because I will do my best to help you guys, will not spam. And will make sure we can keep in touch as friends like we were in the past + I was one of the first members in [Extreme] and linkhunters firend
Will you benefit us in any kind of way:
Yes, By having a nice attitude that people can get along with thus making [Extreme] a happier place.

I say yes for course, but remember don't advice in everything.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
course if you do get accepted you better not insult ppl anymore bc trust me i have the power to overturn it
The Revanent
Syinster
Look Bam I hate to argue but I must prove your statement 'more than half the clan doesn't like you wrong':

loled101 - Does not know me
jcmert - Does not know me
bazoozo - Does not know me
BMTHownzz - Only met me once, Not sure.
noskcaj - Semi-Likes me
cozzakilll - Does not know me
joshuaDA - Likes me
musket - Likes me
shinigama - Does not know me
Naaier - Does not know me.
farid721 - Likes me
BamBam69 - Hates me.
NobleDemon - Does not know me
Noobie - Semi-Likes me
NinjaTitan - Likes me.
LinkHunter - Likes me.

So..That's 6 likes against 1 hate.

Uh. Yeah, just stating my point.
-----
Originally Posted by BamBam69 View Post
course if you do get accepted you better not insult ppl anymore bc trust me i have the power to overturn it

I wont
Last edited by Course; Jul 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
your point is false cause link doesnt like you and its not noobie anymore its diablo and he hates you too bro goodluck all the high ranks except ninja dont care for you
The Revanent
Syinster