Toribash
God cannot be explained. I mean what created color? Black is a color white is a color but how does no color look? How did guy create blackness if blackness has always been here? What was here before the blackness? God? But what was here before god? How was god always here? All of these questions cannot be explained. So I believe that there is a created of all things, and we call him god.
My mother went and to a special person and that person could talk to those who are dead.So my mom asked her to talk to our dead great great grandmother.Our great great grandmother said "There is a God I am In heaven keep believing."True story.

The Haitians made a deal with the devil to kick the french out. True story(lelparody).

You know how retarded that is? I can talk to bacon. It tells me to eat more of it because its really really healthy and it also says it lacks cholesterol.

I believe 'god' was put in place, much like the boogeyman, to scare people from doing idiotic things, and reward them if they did 'good' deeds(or so they say). I've gone through this countless times with countless people, no need for another "GOD DOES NOT FUCKING PHYSICALLY EXIST" rant.
Last edited by Hyde; Aug 16, 2011 at 10:59 PM.
Hoss.
My reasoning :

1. Biggest religion (christian) represent only 33% of the population. 2 different religions can be "true" at the same time. Plus other things, this make me belive there is no religious god. At the very least, being an atheist is the "safest" opinion.
2. If time exist as we view it (a somehow infinte "progress bar" of the universe) then we can go back in time as much as we want. But then, why is there something instead of nothing ? What was at the beggining, before time itself ? The spark which made the universe(s?) is something that you could call god. If god exist, I think he's there, and nowhere else.
Last edited by vins84; Aug 16, 2011 at 09:01 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
The Haitians made a deal with the devil to kick the french out. True story(lelparody).

You know how retarded that is? I can talk to bacon. It tells me to eat more of it because its really really healthy and it also says it lacks cholesterol.

I believe 'god' was put in place, much like the boogeyman, to scare people from doing idiotic things, and reward them if they did 'good' deeds(or so they say). I've gone through this countless times with countless people, no need for another "GOD DOES NOT FUCKING PHYSICALLY EXIST" rant.

Wow you are so fucking stupid aren't you?It did happen retard.Now go back to your mommy.

Chozo Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this blatant flame.
Last edited by Chozo; Aug 16, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
Originally Posted by bob21211 View Post
Wow you are so fucking stupid aren't you?It did happen retard.Now go back to your mommy.

Do you really belive what she said ? She only said what you wanted to hear. Your great great grand mother isn't going to come back and say "SHE LIIEED §§§§".
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
Do you really belive what she said ? She only said what you wanted to hear. Your great great grand mother isn't going to come back and say "SHE LIIEED §§§§".

Who said she came back? I only said what I heard and I believe it.
i think that it was the big boom. that there IS a higher life up there, but they do not care wether we live and/'or die. because why would they care? all that we are compared to them, are a extremely tiny life form. think about all of the stars. the sun. the sun is utterly more massive than the earth. correct? there is anohter star, that is so large, the 190 suns are its diameter. so why would god care about us, when there is an infinite space out there, and possibly even more life forms? maybe we could just be his experimant to toy with us! to watch us and laugh!!
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Hyde makes a really good point. It is very hard to believe that someone is telling the truth when they say the dead talked to them. Personally I think it's bull shit for anyone to be able to communicate with the dead. In my religious stance I do believe in a God. Yet, it does make plenty of sense that a God was just imagined by someone to keep people from doing immoral things. To teach people right from wrong. I'm not going to lie it Makes Sense. But I'm not going to be one of those people who try to force a religion on someone else. So I too, am not going to go into rant about how a God exists. And quite frankly I couldn't explain it if I tried.
And really?
Originally Posted by bob21211 View Post
Who said she came back? I only said what I heard and I believe it.

Did you hear your grandmother say that with her own voice? Or did this women say that's what she heard? She knows what you would have wanted to hear, so she says it. Why? You paid her.
Last edited by JayStar; Aug 16, 2011 at 10:22 PM.