Ranking
/Invade

Hey Dot's I've noticed you dont have any Banner or Separaters, etc...
well i can make you guys One of those for 6k+
Illegaly Changed my name To ToLazyToName
Buh Bye (love you)
ok great . thanks . oh and I am not 3 dan lol im almost 3 dan . im now 2 dan sorry for that
Originally Posted by joaoomaior View Post
/Invade

Hey Dot's I've noticed you dont have any Banner or Separaters, etc...
well i can make you guys One of those for 6k+

hey, umm i can't add pictures to my posts other wise i would of hade some up there by know.
Originally Posted by hamadoooo View Post
ok great . thanks . oh and I am not 3 dan lol im almost 3 dan . im now 2 dan sorry for that

its fine, i will change to 2nd dan ok?
-----
Also please donate by click on my Sig. on the bottom of my post
Last edited by bambam2601; Aug 25, 2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dr Zoidberg
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
hey, umm i can't add pictures to my posts other wise i would of hade some up there by know.

/invade

you could upload an image on any website that shares images like imageshack.com
and then you click on the image and it should go to the full sized version of the image. Then, right click the full sized image and find "copy image location." Finally, make a post and click "go advanced" than find the small icon of an image of a "mountain" and then paste the URL into there.

This is basically what I do. Excuse this if there is a way way way easier way to put an image in a post, or that there is something wrong with your posts. 0_o

Anyways, requesting single allies, and if you want some banners I wouldn't mind making them. (No tc needed)
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
/invade

you could upload an image on any website that shares images like imageshack.com
and then you click on the image and it should go to the full sized version of the image. Then, right click the full sized image and find "copy image location." Finally, make a post and click "go advanced" than find the small icon of an image of a "mountain" and then paste the URL into there.

This is basically what I do. Excuse this if there is a way way way easier way to put an image in a post, or that there is something wrong with your posts. 0_o

Anyways, requesting single allies, and if you want some banners I wouldn't mind making them. (No tc needed)

ok that would be great and i will try the thing that you said. and yes please to make some banners and stuff. and i will add you to the first post
Dr Zoidberg
Ok, thank you for the ally I'll go right onto the banners, but it's pretty late where I am so I'll probably finish tomorrow. But, if I somehow magically finish, then I'll post up the banners.
thanks sooo much it works
-----
ok, thanks.
Last edited by bambam2601; Aug 25, 2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dr Zoidberg
Requesting enemies with Exile [Ex]
And Clan war once you have the unofficial toriclan running.

Regards
~Kreat0r
-Exile Leader
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
o thank you so much d3monz . and yes bambam make it 2 dan . and also make the banner in the center of the line not like this on the left . its better .
-----
and go to the monkey clan there u will find word like "members" that is made in images . right click on the image and choose "copy image url" or whatever it appears for u . and then go to ur post and click past on where u want the image to be the besides the url type these :
Last edited by hamadoooo; Aug 25, 2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump