Ranking
This is kinda like how I am, not entirely just what I want..

I save up until I see find something that I want. Usually a whole new set, forces/laxes/texts all the stuff that makes a tori look different. Then once I have my look accomplished I just give all my tc away.

Basically I want to like the way my tori looks.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I got the flame I wanted, so I guess a new texture set. On the forums, an image usertitle.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
A customized penis on my groin.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

To be honest, some sort of "Matchmaking" system that randomizes mods and matches you against other people that are playing "Matchmaking". I think it would make it quite fun for me, something like toribash wii except randomized mods from an official list. (things like taekkyon, wushu etc)
The old toribash back.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me