Toribash
Alright, I'll do this. Due to you not knowing what a comic is, I will grant him the opportunity to quit posting here without any punishment. If he posts here again, though, make sure to contact me, and I'll ban him for a day.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Alright, I'll do this. Due to you not knowing what a comic is, I will grant him the opportunity to quit posting here without any punishment. If he posts here again, though, make sure to contact me, and I'll ban him for a day.

Ok, thanks sid.
M I N I V A N
scratch that, you're a regular member, not a leader or anyone else with much authority around here. Get someone important to tell him to leave.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
well i would consider myself an important person in the clan. I mean I'm ranked 3 now.

I really have no problem against this event tbh, but no spamming is allowed. From here on only event related talk can be posted. Fair enough?

besides he's giving up his own tc and items just if we make him laugh. There's really very little reason to report him other than the invade. BUT you forgot to ask him to leave before you reported him ;)
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Hours, its pretty obvious that just because I called your post useless you turn to the report button because you dont know what else to do. (not a good sign)

I am good friends with LinkHunter (Founder/Leader)

and Hours please tell me what useless things I have posted here? you are the only one posting unnecessary things and making this into a report thread.

I am an allie so its not invading. ( I mentioned this on the first page to avoid people like Hours flaming me)

DeathNoteX you seem reasonable, and Hours im pretty sure you will stay a low rank if you keep acting like that.
Last edited by Mission_old; Oct 24, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Mission View Post
that was funny xD

Shame you didn't make it in comic format.

Useless
Originally Posted by Mission View Post
Remember that its your clan you're making useless posts in, not mine

Useless...

Understood?

Now, show me that you have 10k and a Vampire Lax...
M I N I V A N
Response to Hours ignorant post against me:

Hours said

watcha think?

I responded with

that was funny xD

Shame you didn't make it in comic format.

1. you wanted my opinion on it, therefore my post was related to this event.

2. and I was frankly a little shocked that you can't get that this is an event for comics. I even encouraged you to try and make it into a comic. (correcting wrongs in this thread is not useless, make wrongs however.. is.)

Then I said

Remember that its your clan you're making useless posts in, not mine

Because after I (omg) told you that its a shame you dident make it in a comic format you went out of your way to give us another text? that's considered spamming and useless. that's the second time you did the same exact useless post and thats also considered double posting.

all my '' useless posts '' were to prevent you from further destroying this thread and annoying us all with your text posts.

and I dont have to prove anything to you, if you dont belive that I have the prize then there is no need for you to compete

Hours, its quite obvious your just starting trouble here. Its best if you just leave this thread alone.
Last edited by Mission_old; Oct 24, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
idk, its kind of simple.

I feel like you could've put a little more effort into it

I was not laughing by the end of it

Also, the money/items are on my other account Simon.

feel stupid now?

only banned for 2-3 more days on it