Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I say we kick him. Mostly for his grammar

Anybody else think that he sounds/talks a lot different than he did when he made the 'thats me ' thread? Like A LOT different?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
im srry , i dont live in america, and its harder for me as for other people to speak a grammatical correct english...

and if tb went so far, that u get kicked from a clan , cuz of ur grammar ,although u try hard, to write an sentence grammatical right and ur native language is the opposite of the english grammar , then this is pretty sad,, srry but this is my opinion
The Sleepy Beast
Like REALLY different?

Maybe he loses his grip on grammar when his 'Evil side' shines through:

His evil side

Note the: "if i ever be like that just ban me"
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
lol dude thats not my evil side, im only anoyed from agentp thats all, i heared from shemen how he was in Secret, but well
The Sleepy Beast
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post
lol dude thats not my evil side, im only anoyed from agentp thats all, i heared from shemen how he was in Secret, but well

but well...

he left Secret to join Evil? Correct.
lets say i dont heared good things ,but thats non of my concern ...also how i said , u guys decide if i can stay...

so there are 3 nos

Hyde,AgentP and Jebus

besides AGentP hated me before Evil ,and not since i joined---
The Sleepy Beast
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post
so there are 3 nos

Hyde,AgentP and Jebus

Your forgetting about spartan and organ.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by ToriGod09 View Post
and me, hopefully I count.

/invade

I don't know you, but Hyde told me to be nice to people I don't know, so you'll might count.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I don't know you, but Hyde told me to be nice to people I don't know, so you'll might count.

No, he doesn't count, as I have no idea who he is and I doubt anyone else does
Hoss.