Ranking
Name: My name is KyngX but in real my name is Viking Fordell

GMT: My GMT is +1 (in sweden )

Belt: My belt is now blue belt. (My old acc got hacked, and it was almost black belt, i think xD, it was a long time ago)

Ban/Frac History: I have not been banned but i have 2 Infractions (because i didn't know the rules on "Art and textures" when i started on this acc.) :P

Forum/Irc Activity: I am on the forums every day if i have time so i think 8-9/10 and my irc is... hmm about 5/10

Best Mod: I Love taekkyon so its my best mod and maybe aikido

Talents: In game i do tricks and i like to do flips. In real i can't do that but i like to play ping-pong or table tennis whit my friends xD, making textures and replay maker

Why do you want to join?: This seems like a cool clan and the people in here seems cool. I want to have more friends and have some fun on the way

Why should we let you?: Because i am a very caring guy and i have much respect for other players. I can also make textures and i have some good replays

Info about yourself: Ok, i am a 15 years old guy who live in Sweden. On the weekends i am whit my friends or whit my dad i like to play table tennis and on the summer i go and swim whit my friends. i was in a Swedish clan before but it didn't work out =/ it was my friend who showed me toribash and i was a bit skeptical at first but now i love toribash. I have one little sister and her name is Saga, in english= story if you didn't know that xD. When i was young my friends always said "It was a story about a Viking xD.
Idk what more to tell i like to play music, i like to do smilies and chat whit friends

Replays: ok here you go
(A bit much xD.)
Just ask if you have any questions
Attached Files
(KyngX) Clan repaly.rpl (90.4 KB, 2 views)
(KyngX) Coop.rpl (274.3 KB, 3 views)
(KyngX) KyngX vs Notnoob.rpl (79.7 KB, 3 views)
(KyngX) MADMAN.rpl (332.4 KB, 3 views)
(KyngX) Old Wizzard 2.rpl (293.2 KB, 7 views)
(KyngX) Wings from the Hell.rpl (287.1 KB, 3 views)
(KyngX s7ikan .rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Kyngx; Nov 7, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
OSHI• •OoT
Congrats kyng your in.

yer app looks very nice and detailed to me, sending invite now.
Doing it in a fruitastical way so every one can enjoy
Name: Jakub Macko(too on Facebook)

GMT: +2
Belt: Orange. On real acc 3.Dan Ban/Frac History: On this account useless post 3x and on banned account stealing textures but it is fragile Forum/Irc Activity: 8 Best Mod: aikido, wushu, judo, taekkyon Talents: Movie making and avatar maker. Why do you want to join?: Just saw ConCon and Jucer playing online and they was awesome.

Why should we let you?:I will be good support for clan ingame and on forums.
Can make cool sepparators
Info about yourself:I'am playing hockey, eating popcorn best. Then, hmm.. McDonald's is my favourite place. Skill in tb from 2009.
Replays: below