Toribash
He isn't discussing anything, Zotwi. He was giving Cheerios an example of why there is nothing to discuss here.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I think it could be possible to discuss a fact. Like say the mians calander ended at 2012 right? Why do you think so? What could be the reason?
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
I think it could be possible to discuss a fact. Like say the mians calander ended at 2012 right? Why do you think so? What could be the reason?

A fact is a truth. An absolute. There's no arguing against it.

The Mayan calendar is a fact, it exists. The Mayan Calendar's prophecy is not, so it can be argued.

Anything that isn't a fact is fair game to argue (as box implied).

hmm :/ this is getting confusing.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Those questions that your are labelling as "Inarguable" topics, are in fact the ones you could argue the most with other users...
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post

you're missing the point.

sure, perhaps we can discuss why it did, because frankly, it's not a fact. it is a fact that the mayan calender does end whenever, (to my knowledge), and that's why we can't discuss it. two different things.

also

don't get confused. when you're participating in a discussion it's always a good idea to back up your opinion with facts. (something that is rare in this board nowadays)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I'm with box on this one.

You see, if you simply ask a question that can be blatantly answered, then you will most likely get a couple useless replies and then the answer that you requested.

It's a completely different situation to discuss variables such as "why?", "when?", etc.
We don't hire night janitors.