Ranking
Comment on last:

Totally the worst spar i've ever seen.
Unreal stuff, bad running.
1/10
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
I would comment on this, but I have absolutely no idea what it's supposed to be. It's just random and kind of stiff movement ;s
Okay , but what are your thoughts on that , Zalmoxis ;P ?
Attached Files
#.Kevin-Bst.3.rpl (156.3 KB, 18 views)
ForM3r R0boT Sk!ll3d
Nice mad man's.
You need to practice that aiming ( shift + space )
That last skeet was good ;)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Well, like large said, you should use shift+p ( or space) to get better aim. You can do dm's, but don't get worse at replaymaking by focusing only at them. Focus only on making them look good, and consider the boom as a bonus to it. Overall the replay was decent, but extremely messy and you have some random movement at times.
That sort of replay is best to just keep for yourself. It is fun to jump around without a purpose, but it's not good enough to actually save.

You were very stiff during the entire replay. Instead of finding just 1 way to spin, try to practice more and land more realistic.
Still quite stiff overall. Try to watch your replay over and over to see for yourself where it looks that way, it will help get rid of it in a way. Also try not to extend the abs, it makes the tori look unstylish 90% of the time. It would have also looked better if you had done the kick with the other foot. The pose was decent I guess, but the transition was a tad odd.