Toribash
If we're going to redesign Mikemikemikemike and make it into a competition, should we limit it a four headed dog, or allow other submissions as well?

Quite honestly, I love the current Evil logo, and I don't want just anything replacing it.

And another thing: Is this a clan event or a single entry event?

EVEN MOAR: Can clan members (such as myself) submit an entry?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I think it should be an event for other clans/members, we got the tc from an event which we took 2nd place in (by 1 point)

I like the idea of group entries though. we just need to get the word out there that this event exists and when we get enough people posting in the thread we should put a due date.

perhaps that was the downfall to the event in which we took place. the due date was pre determined and there wasn't very much outside exposure to the event...

anyway, redesigning Mikemikemikemike should be limited to a four headed creature. I wouldn't exactly say dog but something that definitely looks evil. as far as the logo goes, it's just an idea.
You don't say?
Ok, get on irc if you guys can, we can discuss this. I'm thinking we should do single entry, with the option for a clan to participate as a whole.

We have the perfect idea. I'll compile all the information on mikemikemikemike into a post and we can let it rip.
Hoss.
I'll see if I can get a draft of the overall rules down, just to get some idea flowing tomorrow.

This would be much easier if we had a private forum.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body