Toribash
Thanks Ravis
if you're talking about this

I know it, was trying to fix it
but it got worse lol
I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it
w/e
btw, http://animals.nationalgeographic.co...hite-teeth.jpg
a shark doesnt have a tongue :o just this black things on the side (i dont know the right word for it D well the inside is most of the time white/blue but im sure that will be ugly ..
let the inside of the mouth red
where is the nose :o
or is it a shark/human thing
It is simply a great head although I did not like the forehead symbol at all, good job on removing it.
Over all great head! 8 1/2 out of 10
Dr Zoidberg
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
btw, http://animals.nationalgeographic.co...hite-teeth.jpg
a shark doesnt have a tongue :o just this black things on the side (i dont know the right word for it D well the inside is most of the time white/blue but im sure that will be ugly ..
let the inside of the mouth red
where is the nose :o
or is it a shark/human thing

Let's pretend it's a shark/voldemort thing lol
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
It is simply a great head although I did not like the forehead symbol at all, good job on removing it.
Over all great head! 8 1/2 out of 10

Thanks
w/e
really nice head , the mouth and teethe look 3d cause it pops up on the image
pretty nice ,and cute
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Yeah that was the tooth I meant lol. I can't really tell you what to do besides try and sharpen it up somehow, my only ideas to maybe make that easier is make the front tooth a little smaller so the back tooth is more visible or move the back tooth over or something so that more of it is showing. The other teeth though look pretty good, although the top teeth could probably use a little sharpening up, the edges look a little blurry to me.
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
damn, nice one jao.

eyes a bit flat, eh ? nice job on making the mouth, cute and really really nice head, maybe ad some horns, good luck
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
this is a nice head texture, i would of though the teeth was actually 3d, i'd give it a 7/10
although no offense but it looks really weird :/
right now i'd probably try to improve on the eyes