Toribash
From this point on we would do our best not to mention Siku. I see nothing good coming from it. Regaudless of his personality he and I are in conflict at the moment.
You sure are taking this whole toribash thing too seriously. Though luckily I am a space-doctor so I can evaluate this situation in a medical analysis. Through your eyes I see a few options available to you in this situation.

1.) Kill yourself

This is the most simple option. Turn on your bathtub or shower, unplug any electrical device, and dive right in! You wont feel a thing. Be sure to leave a death note for your ex-toribash friends so they know you have been taken to a better place.

2.) Quit the game

This game is not as good as you seem to be making it out to be. Your twenties should be one of the most active times in your life. Get off the internet and go run around in that big yellow bright thing with some real people. (Of course, I wouldn't do this, I'm to busy making a successful career out of playing fighting games and space-doctor-ing)
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
What Mwah said, essentially. Regardless of how you look at it, almost nothing from toribash will make its way into the rest of your actual life.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post

I don't know how to make friends i guess. Does anyone have any consolation for me?

IRC, use it.

/me points at the help button at the top.

Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
1.) Kill yourself

This is the most simple option. Turn on your bathtub or shower, unplug any electrical device, and dive right in!

You aren't even a spacedoctor, omg.
Last edited by Redundant; Mar 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM.
How are you?
Can please try to stay somewhere near the topic?

I am trying my best to be a part of the community. I wanted to bring my pain here and share it with others. Isn't that what communities do? Isn't that what friends do? Isn't that how we heal each other? I want to use my time of loss and grievance to form new bonds of friendship. I am a passionate person and being trolled is trying my patients.
I was being serious by the way, use IRC, talk to people, stop whining about your lack of social skills on the internet.
How are you?
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
What Mwah said, essentially. Regardless of how you look at it, almost nothing from toribash will make its way into the rest of your actual life.

Except emotions caused by the interactions with other people. Even something like a little boost in morale can be nice, and can in fact help you get through the day.

@Onimaru: Oh cripe, abusive parents? Sorry to hear that, didn't know. Best of luck getting hold of your friends (and making new ones), and hang tight. I know what it's like to be low on friends, it's pretty horrible. Things have improved for me, so they probably will for you too!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol