Toribash
Skrillex has some good songs. Look up Died This Way, Right in, and Hey Sexy Lady.
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
Skrillex has some good songs. Look up Died This Way, Right in, and Hey Sexy Lady.

skrillex has a few dubstep songs, not sayin i dont like him, but hees not all dubstep.

My fave dubstep artists are flux pavilion, and zeds dead
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
I never said I thought he was the best. And you don't know anything about how many artists I have listened to. Bet I have listened more artists than you.

Here's a list: Excision, Datsik, Downlink, Torqux, Twist, Adroa, 16bit, Borgore, Figure, Ajapai, Culprate, Quartus Saul, KOAN Sound, Dubsidia, Bare, Mark Instinct...

And guess what? I don't give a fuck if it's mainstream stuff. I enjoy it, I listen to it.

I have Morbon by my side. He agreed with my previous statement, so I'm not alone at all.

I can't believe why you're that ignorant to judge artists because of that. Everyone can get more popular, but that doesn't mean they will get worse.

i never said u liked him the best if i did i wouldve mentioned your name but that message was directed at people who think hes the best. Wer all different i do judge music but im surprised how many people reply with an angry reaction which isnt even directed at them... Ive heard of Datsik, Downlink, Excision, Figure, Koan sound, Noisestorm, 16bit, Ajapai, Flux pavilion, Messinian, Noisia, Borgore, Pendulum, Arion and Ephixa
Last edited by Afropr0; Apr 4, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
One does not simply question the Afro
Have you guys heard Doxxy's shit? That guy is a fucking sick artist, he has a thread in the art section.

I don't go much on skrillex, more for the fact that I hate the hype around him. Some of his songs are sick, like I want to kill everybody in the world, that's a rad song. BUT, what bugs me are people that are so ignorant that Skrillex is the god of dubstep for them.

Misguided and mistaken, that's for sure. Excision and Datsik are way more awesome, imo, "Jenova Project" sends shivers down my spine (more due to the fact that it's based on FF7)

Nero's song that's like "I've got a crush on you" etc, that's an all right song. The wobbles are cool.
I think the main thing about dubstep is having a constant flow throughout the song created by a good, all round knowledge of how a song should be constructed, rather than just making cool noises and being ok at dubstep, song structure tops it off for me.

Long quiet, good feeling bits can suck it. It's all right if it's creating suspense and anticipation for the drop, but I don't want to listen to some bitch sing about her problems sensually through the ambience.
lol
I like more melodic dubstep, those songs with just blaring bass like bass cannon really irratate me.

I find it stupid to hear something that plain.

I like to be surpised by the bass drops, not disappointed.
drumstep and drum and bass are just as gd as dubstep in my opinion its got a nice beat to it look up Pendulum "the island" thats drum and bass
Yeah man, however mainstream UKF are, they're still really, really cool.

I just found this band now, hell strange electronic music. well not so strange, it's just different and I think it's bloody awesome.
They're called boxcutter, have you heard of them? Their song "bug octet" is sick, so chill, heaps of cool noises mixed real well.
I guess they could be classified as chillstep, whatever chillstep is haha.
lol
ive heard of em but never listened to em ill check it out now, thx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this shit is trippy as fuck but i like it its his own style
Last edited by Afropr0; Apr 4, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
these are all sick beats but i didnt like Datsik vid that much i dont liek the "transformers havin sex dubstep" lol but thxt for the otherones might subscribe to Wobblecraft