Ranking
He did and thought 'if I do something original and different, maybe I'll be accepted'
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Lol, we dont accept anyone who's special. When will people learn
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by darkfire36 View Post
My name is: Darkfire36 and im a blue belt im 12 years OLd

Darkfire36, an interesting choice for a name. It comes off as dark, and firey, but discretely, it lends to a deeper internal conflict. You put a lot of thought into the name, and that's respectable.

You say you're a blue belt. You must not play the game too much, neither do we. That's good that we can agree that the game is ridiculous and this is more of a community based clan.

You say you're 12. You're brave, admitting your young age to a group of assumed older members. We don't deny people based on their age, so feel proud of your declaration. You deserve it.

Your grammar is imperfect. This is a bold strategy. Seeing that most of us have good grammar and conventions, then mockingly posting like you barely know English. It's a sign of confidence, to be able to directly rebel at the very group you wish to join.

You're a bold, smart player and you deserve... PFFFT I CAN'T

elsewhere