Toribash
I agree with Facade, ToriBash will last much longer if Hampa keeps doing these projects.
I think we'll last AT LEAST 4 or 5 years.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
december of 2012

Yeah yeah, enough with that old story...

This game has been around forever. The main issue is it's popularity. More people are joining/playing, they're younger and less mature (or older and less mature...) and just overall SUCK. The few "cool" people on here have deserted due to this wave of s**t members or otherwise lost interest in the game/forums.

Idk when it will die, but it's going to be in this limbo of s**t for a LONG time...

Hmm well I wouldn't say its dead yet but surely dying from the point of 2008-2009 if you were around back then but major improvements that I guess have made toribash a tad better as well as improvement in art and textures but lowering in value of textures is killing toribash as well. At the rate toribash is going with the repeated changing of rules and ban times it could die anytime or survive a few more years but toribash could seriously do a lot better.
Lol, you a game doesn't have a set expiration date xD. A games when people stop playing it. That doesn't happen to good games.
I saw some post of someone saying that toribash has been innactive because there havent been any new updates but when 4.0 comes out it will like rise again. Old player will come back and see what 4.0 is about and maybe some stick. I agree with that I think when 4.0 comes out alot of new people will come and old people come back.
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
I could imagine it about next year if hampa's doesnt care toribash anymore. Check the expiration date here
http://who.is/whois/toribash.com/

Lol, a game can't just "expire".

It doesn't turn stale and people stop playing.

It'll last 4-5 years until new technology comes out and toribash becomes too simple for society.
inq.
It already lasted for 5-6 years. Hampa made this game in 2006. And it's 2012.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Got at least another 3-5 years, The sheer amount of customizable things can carry it that far.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]